with electronic limit switch. anti-freezing protection and square shaft reception
ERE - Series
The motors in this series are suitable for 40’s. 60’s as well as 70’s octagonal shafts. This is possible due to the motors being available with a diameter of 35 mm and 45 mm. Due to the fact that the limits of this tubular motor can be set up through either the seting cable HR130001-E or a button on the motor’s head. any adjustment to them can be carried out quickly even after fitting the roller shutter motor. without having the need to open the roller box. The blockage resistance function reacts if during the upwards movement. the rollers encounter a strong opposing force e.g. if they freeze on the window sill. The tubular motor is maintenance-free with a long life span. Furthermore. the motor is silent and is also equipped with a thermal overload protection system.
No shaft connector or anti-lift locks are needed for the blockage resistance function.
• Electronically adjustable limits. adjustable by using adjusting knob or setting
cable (no tools needed)
• Permanent preservation of the limits in case of power failure
• Anti-freezing protection (blockage resistance): The motor automatically
switches off. if the upwards movement is hindered
• Simple and speedy assembly and adjustment of the limits. ideal for industrial use
• A retrofitting with various different emitters from heicko is also possible