HRSDC - The rechargeable with clippable motor head-
with electronic limit setting . built-in battery and receiver
HRSDC - Series
Die Motoren dieser Serie können in 28er, 38er und 50ziger Rundwellen
These motors are particularly used for roller shutter and roller blind systems without an AC power supply.
For example in the renovation matters for roller shutters with belt tensioners or subsequently installed stem elements.
Due to the built-in lithium battery, operating without an AC power supply is possible. The battery is rechargeable and can operate the motor (fully charged) for multiple months. The motors of this series are suitable for 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and 70’s octagonal shafts as well as round shafts and can be operated with heicko emitters. The improved clippable motor head ensures a simple and speedy assembly and is also suitable for industrial use. An environmentally aware solution is to charge the battery with an external solar panel. A charger plug with LED indicator can be fitted inside the roller shutter box for easy indoor charging. The light indicator will give a notification reminding to charge again when the battery is low.
• Built-in 12 V (2200 mAh) lithium-battery
• Built-in radio receiver
• Easy operation through diverse hand-held emitters
• Quiet run. noise below 40 dB
• Self-adjusting brake offset at the limit positions
• Three limit settings. limit setting via hand-held emitter
• Charging via charger HR1200LA-16.8 or solarpanel
• low-priced alternative to belt- and crank-systems
• 12 V tube drive for cases where the solar protection /
roller shutter motor still needs to be functional even
without a 230 V power supply
• Low voltage 12 V / 7.4 V to prevent injuries due to an electric shock.
for a quick assembly – no electrician required
Scope of supply:
• Tubular motor
• Pre-assembled adapter-kit for 38 mm / 50 mm round shaft
• Bracket. click fix for blinds
• German manual and assembly instructions (other languages on request)